Hey pregnant mama…. DESTINED TO CARRY THE FLESHY BELLY APRON, SAGGING TRICEPS AND DOUBLE CHIN OF POST-PREGNANCY?
At least that’s what everybody assumes will happen when you get pregnant. And those babies will stay around long after the bundle of joy is born. That’s what I was told-- and you’re probably being told that, too.
Not only that, but...
- Friends are trying to hide their shock at your appearance behind pity smiles.
- Hubby’s subtle gestures to make a salad for two even though he knows vegetables are outlawed in the house.
- That wonderful mirror, the one that never lies, has been avoiding that “who’s the fairest one of all” question lately.
- Those jeans in the closet have started a revolt and guess who’s enemy #1?
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD WE VOLUNTEER TO HELP OUR BODY START A HORMONE WAR AGAINST OUR SELF-ESTEEM?
Here’s what nobody tells new moms-- packing on more weight is only part of the problem.
More serious and equally brutal questions pop up like…
- Who am I now other than a mom?
- Do I still get to feel sexy?
- Will my goals and dreams be pushed to the side?
- Will I ever get my body back?
AND SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING, WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP IN THE OVERWEIGHT MOM CLUB. THAT’S A FACT.
Doesn’t make you a bad person, but it also doesn’t do anything to raise the confidence levels either.
Or achieve those dreams.
Or feel sexy.
How do I know? I was in the exact same spot.
Even though I’d been a health & fitness coach for 10 years, when it came to pregnancy, I didn’t know if I’d be able to get my body back postpartum. I had no idea how to exercise while prego.
Then I packed on 12 pounds during the first trimester ALONE.
My confidence dive-bombed. After a brief depression party with plenty of “woe-is-me” stories and chocolate-covered party crashers, I got disgusted with myself, snapped out of it, researched a prenatal strength & conditioning certification and got certified.
As soon as I implemented what I learned, it gave me immediate results during my own pregnancy. And as my pregnancy progressed, the fear I was holding onto was replaced with extreme CONFIDENCE, RELIEF AND EXCITEMENT!
Now I knew I had the right information for success.
I knew I had the right tools.
And when I started seeing results, I knew I HAD to share this with other women who had the same fears.
FIFTEEN MINUTE WORKOUTS!
That’s all it took!
After only TWO WEEKS I was TRANSFORMED.
And now the opportunity has been laid at YOUR feet.
Because regardless of what the frenemies will say, no woman is condemned to a belly apron, sagging triceps, or a double chin. It’s EXTREMELY possible to have a healthy, fit body during and after pregnancy.
But it requires work.
Not a lot of work. In fact, it’s all super easy (I’ve made sure of that).
But like everything, it requires consistency. So I’ll make a deal….
Promise to give me two weeks--- JUST 2 WEEKS-- and I’ll promise to teach how to:
- Reduce stretch marks, cellulite & tone your body with “safe” workouts
- Reduce arm flab, hip, butt and thigh weight gain and less aches and pains
- Gain more energy & less fatigue with these short workouts and get support from me and my amazing community of women!
Here’s how it works:
- Click on this link.
- Enter your name & email address.
- The challenge workouts, nutrition tips & details will be sent immediately.
- That’s it!
But there isn’t all the time in the world to take advantage of this, mama. First, my offer isn’t going to be available for much longer.
And second, it’s important to implement the strategies as early into pregnancy as possible. Of course it’s going to work in any trimester, but the earlier the better!
WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SAY?
“Wow, she doesn’t look like she’s five weeks postpartum. She looks amazing!”
“I can’t believe you just had a baby!”
“I feel so bad for her.”
What decisions are made right now determines the results received later. Labor is hard enough. Don’t add a 30+ weight gain to the “to do” list once home.
This is a NEED.
And, with the right tools and the right support, IT’S ALREADY DONE!
Click on this link right now to register for the “FREE” 2-Week Workout Mama Pregnancy Challenge